Job OverviewResponsible for maintaining a high degree of guest and Staff Member satisfaction while completing day-to-day operation of venue by performing the following duties:
- Responsible for leading front of house restaurant operations.
- Ensures the highest quality product reaches our guest and meets specifications.
- Ensures that all productivity and quality standards are maintained.
- Ensures a high standard of service efficiency, sanitation and training.
- Provides leadership that demonstrates skill and awareness to support guest satisfaction.
- Responsible for nightly cash outs and closing duties of staff members and walk through of venue.
- Accountable for the development, coaching, performance appraisals, and mentoring of Staff Members.
- Ensures accurate completion of staff member schedules in accordance with forecasted business volume.
- Maintains labor controls and assigns duties to Staff Members.
- Anticipates and recommends employment needs and informs Department Head.
- Assists in hiring and training of new Staff Members within department.
- Accountable for all facets of service, production, and quality controls.
- Engages with guest to ensure guest satisfaction and retention.
- Notifies Department Head of low inventory and recommends new inventory. Conducts proper ordering
- procedures to maintain appropriate par levels of all restaurant related products.
- Conducts meetings with Staff at regular intervals.
- Maintains high-level of knowledge regarding the company’s products and happenings, and communicates
- properly to guests; establishes rapport with all guests through name recognition.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned or determined by Department Heads and moves with a sense of urgency.
- Adheres to responsible alcohol service established by company policy.
- Understands and utilizes all safety and sanitation practices as defined in the safety program and reports any accidents.
- During state or national emergency situations, managers are responsible for the continued operations of the venue. The venue must remain open in less otherwise instructed by Home Office Management or the local authorities.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures as established in the Staff Member Handbook.
Skills and Experience
- Two to three years experience in a high volume Food and Beverage environment in a supervisory capacity
- required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with other departments and outside contacts.
- Ability to complete a heavy workload and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Good judgment and decision making abilities.