Job OverviewWe’re looking for a busser — Not the driver! You’ll be responsible for cleaning and setting tables, general table maintenance, and maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work environment for all Staff Members and guests by performing the following duties:
- If you’ve ever used a mop, a broom, or cleaning spray, you’ll be okay! Maintains cleanliness around front façade of the building, guest restrooms, floors, and surrounding work areas by keeping the area swept, mopped, and free from spills, trash, debris, etc
- Teamwork makes the dream work, right? Gathers and clears all tableware soiled through use and delivers to dishwasher. Scrapes, racks, and stacks glassware/plateware/silverware in dishwashing area.
- Clears and sets tables according to established procedures and standards. Performs these tasks with speed and efficiency.
- Ice, ice baby! Maintains adequate supply of ice to all service stations and ice bins.
- Changes empty bag in box sodas as needed.
- Stocks all service stations with appropriate supplies, including glassware, silverware, paper products, etc.
- Pre-busses tables of all used glassware/plate ware/ silverware/etc. and maintains work areas, including organizing and cleaning service stations.
- Keeps all trash cans in service stations clean and empty; brings in empty cans after trash pickup.
- Easy as 1, 2, 3! Knows all table numbers and floor plans in restaurant. Moves tables and chairs to adjust floor plans for special functions, band performances, etc.
- Maintains high level of knowledge regarding the company’s products and happenings and communicates properly to guests; establishes rapport with all guests through name recognition.
- You know what we need, let us know! Notifies manager/supervisor of low inventory and recommends new inventory; communicates opportunities and concerns.
- Understands and utilizes all safety and sanitation practices as defined in the safety program and reports any accidents to management.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned or determined by management or supervisors and moves with a sense of urgency.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of the company as established and outlined in Staff Member Handbook.